Instruction for NEFT Payment:
if you are paying the fee by NEFT, then use IRIS to create the challan. Enter the amount as it appears on the generated challan when using NEFT to pay fees; the bank may then add additional fees if necessary.
M B A
Instructions to Selected Candidates for admission to MBA Programme in School of Management.
- Candidates provisionally selected for the MBA programme should take admission during working days (Monday to Friday) between June 20th to June 27th, 2023, otherwise they would be forfeiting their seat to candidates in the Wait-list.
- Candidates should be personally present for the admission. Under no condition admission can take place through a representative or through proxy.
- Candidates are being sent their call letters by email to get admitted to the Course.
- Candidates must login to the admission portal in the IRIS link https://iris.nitk.ac.in/admission/admissions/login using MBA application credential, fill in the required details and upload all the documents (scanned copies of the original) as specified in SI.8, during June 20th to June 27th, 2023.
- The candidates are directed to pay the fee online in the IRIS portal itself, (Payment link will be available on IRIS portal)
- In case, the candidates having qualifying degree status as “Appearing”, have not uploaded the course completion certificate duly signed by the head of the institution, her/his allotted seat shall stand cancelled.
- In case, the candidate’s qualifying degree details filled in during registration do not match with the documents, it will be updated in the system.
- The following documents are to be uploaded in IRIS and submitted in original along with one set of photo copies.
- Provisional Admission offer letter
- Original Score card of CAT 2022/MAT-2022, 2023/GATE- 2022, 2023
- Original Grade/Mark sheets of qualifying examination for all semesters/years.
- Original Degree / Provisional certificate, if degree is completed
- Original Course completion certificate from the Head of the University/Institute, if result is awaited
- An Undertaking by those candidates whose result is awaited (Annexure II)
- Original Certificate of Date of Birth issued by competent authority/Class X (High School) Board Certificate as proof of date of birth
- Photo ID proof as per Govt. of India norms (Copy of Aadhar Card is compulsory)
- Original Certificate of category (OBC-NCL/SC/ST), if applicable, as per Government of India format, issued by the competent authority. In case of OBC-NCL category, the certificate must be issued on or after April 1, 2023.
- Form of declaration /Undertaking by OBC candidate, (for the candidates admitted under OBC category) [Annexure- I]
- Original Income and Assets Certificate for EWS candidates, if applicable, as per Government of India, issued by the competent authority. The certificate must have been issued on or after April 1, 2023.
- Original Certificate for Persons with Disabilities (PWD), if applicable, issued by the competent authority.
- Medical fitness certificate in the format provided
- Original Conduct Certificate from head of the institution last attended
- Original Migration certificate of last institute/university attended.
- Original Transfer certificate from the head of the institution last attended
- Passport size photograph
(If any certificate is in language other than Hindi or English or Kannada, translation of the same in English is to be produced certified by the competent authority
The candidates are directed to pay the fee for the first semester through online in the IRIS portal itself.
Fee to be paid at the time of admission for MBA
Institute fee for first semester
Institute fee for first semester
Hostellers are required to pay the applicable mess fee at the time of admission to the Hostel. The mess fee is Rs.32,100/- (subject to revision) for first semester.
- Candidates belonging to OBC –NCL or EWS category are required to submit the certificates in the prescribed format available in the NITK website (i.e. www.nitk.ac.in) and issued on or after April 1, 2023. The certificates issued earlier than the prescribed date is not acceptable and no affidavit or undertaking in this regard will be acceptable during the admission at the Institute. So, all such candidates must arrange to get their valid certificates before the admission date. OBC-NCL candidates need to submit a declaration (Annexure I) along with the certificate. The prescribed format for the declaration may be downloaded from the NITK website
- Caste certificate (SC/ST/OBC-NCL) issued by Maharashtra State must be validated by Social Welfare department (in case of SC and OBC-NCL category) and Tribal Welfare department (in case of ST category) of Maharashtra Government. The SC/ST/OBC-NCL candidates of Maharashtra State have to produce their caste validity certificate at the time of online admission at the Institute. No affidavit or undertaking in this regard will be acceptable during the online admission at the Institute.
- The candidates who belong to PWD category must submit the certificate issued from a competent authority in the prescribed format available in the NITK website (i.e. www.nitk.ac.in).
- The candidates whose examination for Bachelor’s degree study has not been completed or who are awaiting for their result, must submit a Course completion certificate duly signed by the Head of their Institution in the prescribed format. The prescribed format is available in the NITK website. A self -declaration in this regard is not acceptable. Such candidates are required to submit their remaining marks cards and degree certificates on or before 30th September 2023. They should also submit an undertaking in the prescribed format (Annexure III) available in the NITK website along with the course completion certificate.
- The candidates who do not have or are not able to get the conduct certificate, transfer certificate and migration certificate presently, may submit the same on or before 30th September 2023. However, such candidates may write a request letter to Dean (Academic), stating the reason for not submitting these certificates during admission and also that they would submit the same on or before 30th September 2023. This letter should be uploaded on the IRIS portal. The letters sent by email or any other means will not be accepted. However, all the other listed documents (as applicable) are to be submitted without fail.